Please find your Honors College advisor, useful forms, and frequently asked questions below. If you need further assistance, please email your Honors College advisor or call us at 205-348-5500.
Director of Student Services
How to Schedule an Honors Advising Appointment
To schedule an appointment with an Honors College advisor, please use the Honors Advising Appointment Request. Please be sure to provide as much information as needed when completing your appointment request. This information is valuable for advisors as they prepare to meet with you. Please note that advising appointments are typically held between 9am-noon and 1:30pm-4pm. We do not offer same-day appointments or walk-in advising at this time.”
- See the Honors College FAQ page.
- The Career Center helps with resume building, interview prep, and other career readiness skills.
- The Education Abroad office can assist you in finding an abroad program, selecting courses, education abroad grant opportunities, and much more!
- The Academic Catalog lays out all academic policies and procedures, requirements for graduation, and specific college information.
- The Academic Calendar gives important dates such as the last day to drop a class with or without a “W”, registration times, and start and end dates of the semester.
Student Services and Support
- Capstone Center for Student Success
- Counseling Center
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Housing and Residential Communities
- Office of Disability Services
- Office of Information Technology
- Safety and Support
- Student Care and Well-Being
- Student Health Center and Pharmacy
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- University Libraries
- Veterans and Military Affairs
- Writing Center
- Women and Gender Resource Center
Student Involvement and Engagement
Registrar and Billing Information
Withdraw from Honors College