The Honors College General Assistance Scholarship application, resume, and essay should include the following:
- A clear description of all financial need
- A clear description of academic achievement/extracurricular involvement/leadership experience
- A clear description of relevant work experience, internships, shadowing, etc.
- Proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and content
Additional Tips to Consider:
- Ensure you completely read the instructions associated with the scholarship application prior to beginning.
- Know the submission deadline and provide yourself ample time to complete the application.
- Proofread your entire resume and essay response before submitting. Once submitted, an application can’t be reopened for updates or changes.
- Ensure that your name does not appear in any area of the Honors College scholarship application (application, essay, or resume). If your name appears on any portion of the scholarship application, your application will not be considered.
- Upload your resume as a Word document or PDF.
- Your resume should be updated and as comprehensive as possible. We recommend having the UA Career Center review your resume before submitting it.