For general information about course registration, visit the Office of the University Registrar.

Prior to Registration:

Should you encounter any “UH” course registration issues, or if you need to request a permit for a UH course, please fill out the UH Course Permit Request form. An Honors College advisor will get back in touch with you, via your Crimson email address, within 48 hours.

If you are encountering an issue with an Honors course that does not have UH in the course title (e.g., EN 103), please reach out to the department which oversees that course.


  • Log in to your myBama account
  • Click on the Student Tab
  • In the Academic and Student Services Module, click the following: Registration > Look up classes > Search by Term > Subject: scroll to the UH-University Honors > Click Course Search > View Sections > Select class > Click Register at the bottom
  • Repeat process until you are registered for your classes